Wednesday, February 2

Sooo Buttons..


I was digging threw my sewing kit (which is a big old plastic monstrosity that I bought at a garage sale about nine hundred years ago for $5, probably the best purchase of my life) and I found some booty in the bottom! This sewing kit seems to be a magical bottomless pit of wonderfulness, whenever I need inspiration its where I go. The point is, that I found buttons! The metal kind that you cover with fabric, wonderful! I had to go out and buy the little contraption that you snap them together with, I had tried to Macgyver something for the job but it didn't work. Anyhow, I am quite happy with the end result. Polka dots and paisley will be a reoccurring theme here, just so ya know.


I will eventually make an Etsy account and post all of my wares there. However in the meantime if you see something you'd fancy send me a message with what you might like and how much you'd like to pay or trade and we can go from there!

1 comment:

Pink Bayou said...

Ohhhh....polka dots and paisley are favorites of mine too!