Monday, January 31

Sometime you just don't know 'til your there.

I have followed a lot of these 365 day projects. I read over and over that making that first project was one of the hardest parts. I did not heed this warning. I really thought it was going to be very easy to start this ball a rollin'.

Yes, I said it. Easy.

So, this is my second attempt with a second theme and I'm on day seven. So far this blog is all I've made.

I guess, technically that makes it my first project! Although I am sure it will endure metamorphosis before the end of the year, its at least ready to be seen!

I hadn't realized how completely out of touch I was with technology and how much there is going on that I don't know about. So far, its been humbling!

Bonus! Today's Skull-a-day was freakin awesome.


No comments: