Friday, February 4

Tyeshia Yolanda Diana Jones

The body of Tyeshia Jones was found Friday Jan. 28, 2011 near Duncan on Vancouver Island. - The body of Tyeshia Jones was found Friday Jan. 28, 2011 near Duncan on Vancouver Island. | RCMP handout

 Normally in the mornings when I work my partner will get up and tend to the baby, make my eldest daughters lunch, make sure she's fed and presentable and cart her off to school. This morning I woke to him coughing and disgruntled and so I took over his normal duties.. I woke happily and did the usual morning routine, I took Kyra into school and carried on to my favorite coffee spot. I began to read my local news in the hopes of following a story regarding a missing persons. I then looked up and saw a funeral procession passing by. I believe it is very important for me to pass on the events that are currently taking place in our small town. 


I will relate the situation as I understand. There was a girl in our town named Tyeshia Jones (18yrs old)  that went missing on January 22 and she was found dead on January 28th. The media has not released any information other then the fact that it has been declared a homicide and that they are still looking for her murderer(s).

Today I would like to respects this girl and her family.


No comments: